1) Read the “FAQs – Retailers” under Retail Customers. This includes information on order minimum, freight costs, and payment options.
2) Ensure ONFC wholesale account requirements are met; Customers must have a valid business license for a food retail/food service/food manufacturing company, a shipping address in a commercially zoned area (no home deliveries), and be able to order a minimum of $1000 monthly.
3) Fill out each section of the online form that can be found below and click on Submit Form or fill out our PDF application form and submit to arteam [at] onfc.ca for processing.
4) Please allow 5-10 business days for the processing of your application. Once your account is open a dedicated member of our Customer Service team will connect with you to provide new account support, advise your assigned delivery date(s), and supply you with our catalogue.
5) After your account has been set up, you may submit orders via email, fax, or by calling Customer Service at 905.507.2021 x333 or toll free: 1.800.387.0354 x 333
Should you have any questions about opening an account or becoming a retail customer, please contact orderdesk [at] onfc.ca, or feel free to connect with Customer Service at 905.507.2021, x333, or Toll-Free 1.800.387.0354, x333
Please note that we are not a home delivery or cash-and-carry service and that we sell within Canada only. We are sorry, but we do not provide online ordering currently. Please follow the steps above to become a Retail Customer.
Hours of Operation
ONFC is closed Saturday, Sunday and all statutory holidays
Orders received after 2:00PM Eastern Time will be delayed to the next scheduled delivery date in your area
Tel: 905.507.2021, x333, or Toll-Free Call: 1.800.387.0354, x333
Fax: 905.507.2848, or Toll-Free Fax: 1.866.218.2848
5800 Keaton Crescent, Mississauga, ON L5R 3K2
Orders and General Inquiries
orderdesk [at] onfc.ca
Next Day Delivery and Shipping
Orders placed by 2:00PM will be delivered or shipped the next business day depending on your location and/or assigned delivery date. Please do not leave orders in any voice mailbox.
All customers are automatically set to COD terms when the account is set up. You may pay the driver with a cheque at time of delivery or we will accept payment via Visa or Mastercard over the phone. (call ext 286) As well we are set up with all banks to be paid on line via direct deposit. To make things easier and more efficient you may call us to set up automatic credit card payments at ext 286.