Please note: Unfortunately, someone has fraudulently taken ONFC’s name and logo and is sending fake job offers via email. ONFC would never negotiate a job offer without a verbal conversation and formal job interview process. If someone asks for your bank information via internet, this is not us!
FIVE HINTS TO AVOID SCAMS
1. Do not trust in offers "too good to be true".
2. Use secure payment methods, never money sending companies.
3. Check at maximum the identity and background of recruiter.
4. Protect your computer: firewalls, antivirus and anti-spy software.
5. Protect your privacy: avoid sharing your data indiscriminately.
Ontario Natural Food Co-op offers a progressive work environment that is committed to achieving the Mission, Vision and Values of the Co-op. If you have a desire to contribute to a healthy, sustainable food system, we could be looking for you.
ONFC offers the following benefits to employees:
- Full range of third party benefits that includes coverage for various alternative health practitioners
- Personal Allowance Absence Time
- Food Discount for all full-time employees
- Employee Pension Plan after 1 year of service
- Maternity & parental leave top up for full time employees after 1 year of continuous service
- Service Award Program
ONFC career areas include:
- Administration, including Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
Current Employment Opportunities:
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with ONFC.
To view our current listings click here...