Retail Member Benefits
Membership has its benefits!
By becoming a member, ONFC retailers can access exclusive member benefits.
Click on the categories below to see what membership offers.
Exclusive Member Sales Flyers :
- Exclusive deals for our retail members featuring special discounts on selected products.
- Our bestselling brands.
Member Loan & Member Discount Program:
The Member Loan Program is a unique co-op financial offering.
- Here’s the idea: many members invest together in order to create an enterprise everyone needs.
- Here’s how it works: members pay 1% of each invoice towards their member loan.
ONFC makes it easy to become a co-op co-owner. ONFC funds your member loan contribution through your member discount. Members currently receive a 1% member discount on all purchases while at the same time they pay 1% towards their member loan. In fact, the discount funds the member loan.
Members never pay more.
- It’s a win – win!
For ONFC, the member loan raises capital to grow and improve services. And the member advantage is that members accrue their 1% member loan on every invoice. Some members see the member loan as a deferred 1% discount because they know it is refundable. Some even say it is their 'nest egg.'
ONFC’s unique Member Loan Program is what transforms our members into co-owners of the co-op and grants access to a suite of exclusive member benefits.
Retail Education & Training Rebates:
- Membership offers the benefit of priority access and significant savings to unique retail training opportunities.
- Rising Stars Seminars - Natural Food Retailing Leadership Development
- Eco-Business Summit – offering green retailing strategies to reduce costs
- Educational workshops at our Annual General Meeting
ONFC is a different kind of distributor!
- As a co-op, ONFC is owned and democratically controlled by its members.
- All members have the opportunity to influence the direction of ONFC
- How? Through involvement in:
- Annual General Meetings
- Committees of the Board of Directors
- Nominations to the Board of Directors
- Running for a seat on the Board of Directors