ONFC Buying Clubs are a unique way to gain access to natural and organic food and products with the convenience of home delivery.
What is a Buying Club?
Buying Clubs are groups of individuals and/or families who get together to buy directly from ONFC.
Each member creates an order based on the ONFC Buying Club catalogue, and the club places a collective order to ONFC online. We deliver the order to a club member’s home where it is divided into the individual orders. Members then pick-up their orders from the determined point (normally a club member's home) and pay for their invoices. One collective payment is made to ONFC.
What are the Benefits of starting a Buying Club?
- Gaining access to natural and organic food and products that meet a variety of dietary needs (including kosher, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, peanut free, non-GMO, vegetarian, vegan, paleo, and more)
- Making bulk and case purchases saves time and money
- Delivery to your home or area (especially important in remote areas)
- The opportunity to support a sustainable food system by purchasing organic and eco-friendly products
- The opportunity to strengthen relationships with your community, friends, and family
- Convenient one-stop-shopping
How do I start my own club?
To start your own club you need to have at least one other adult Buying Club member sign up with you. Often a Buying Club begins with two individuals or families and grows to include more individuals. There is no maximum number of members.
Once you are ready to sign up, please download and fill out the below application form.
- You may scan and email the completed form to us at buyclub [at] onfc.ca, fax it to 905-507-2848 or 1-866-218-2848, or send it in the mail to:
5685 McLaughlin Road
- Account set up takes 2 weeks. We will notify you when the account is ready and when you can start ordering.
- If you are unable to form your own club or prefer not to, you also have the opportunity to join an existing club in your area.
For more information about starting or joining a Buying Club, email us at buyclub [at] onfc.ca or call 905-507-2021 x228 or 1-800-387-0354 x228. Thank you!