ONFC Buying Clubs are a unique way to gain access to natural and organic food and products with the convenience of home delivery.
Already have a Buying Club established with ONFC? Shop now at our online store!
What is a Buying Club?
Buying Clubs are groups of individuals and/or families who get together to buy directly from ONFC.
Each member creates an order based on the ONFC Buying Club catalogue, and the club places a collective order to ONFC online. We deliver the order to a club member’s home where it is divided into the individual orders. Members then pick-up their orders from the determined point (normally a club member's home) and pay for their invoices. One collective payment is made to ONFC.
What are the Benefits of starting a Buying Club?
- Gaining access to natural and organic food and products that meet a variety of dietary needs (including kosher, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, peanut free, non-GMO, vegetarian, vegan, paleo, and more)
- Making bulk and case purchases saves time and money
- Delivery to your home or area (especially important in remote areas)
- The opportunity to support a sustainable food system by purchasing organic and eco-friendly products
- The opportunity to strengthen relationships with your community, friends, and family
- Convenient one-stop-shopping
How do I start my own club?
Please download our Buying Club Application.
For more information about starting or joining a Buying Club, please read our FAQ, email us at buyclub [at] onfc.ca or call 905-507-2021 x228 or 1-800-387-0354 x228. Thank you!